Since every house is distinct, why leave your security system to a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with windows, doors, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more comprehensive security package that includes indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. No matter the case, your Marana home security system is better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Best Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can select:
- Window and door detectors on entry doors and windows
- Motion detectors for essential rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted panel with an incredibly loud alarm
- Outdoor, indoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Marana Security Cameras Let You Monitor Your Property While You’re On the Go
When you want to see who's at your door or the cause of that strange noise outside, you’re going to need a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front porch and gives you a visual on any packages or visitors before you open the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or check up on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
Watch current feeds and see notifications from each of your Marana surveillance cameras from your ADT Control mobile application. Monitor your home 24/7 to check that everything is where it should be - or get 30-sec video clip alerts if the camera senses strange motion.